NPTR: Alert #13 New Email Alert Reflector

Ted Harris tedgh at nvbell.net
Fri Mar 14 11:24:37 PST 2003

Date: March 14, 2002

Alert #13 New Email Alert Reflector

Due to the large number of email addresses in the Tax Revolt Committee's
Data Base, we have switched to an automated email server that will improve
the handling of email alert messages being broadcast about our activities.

Up until now, I or Wayne Fischer emailed these alerts from our personal
computers.  We were never sure all of you received the alert
message.  Also, adding email addresses were time consuming, plus
elimination of bad emails were problematic.

Automatic Addition and Deletions
Anyone can add their email address or delete an email address without going
through me.  Just go to the www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org web site and
click on Email Alerts link.  The page will give you instructions on what to do.

No Spam and Few Email Messages
Please note that only the Tax Revolt Chairman (myself) or an alternate
(such as Wayne Fischer) are allowed to send an email message across this
reflector. This will minimize the number of email alert messages that you
will receive.

No Ads
No ads will be included in the email alert messages.  This is because we
are using a privately paid for email reflector service.

Confidentiality
The email list will be kept strictly confidential and will only used for
this purpose. We will not sell or redistribute the email list to any other
entity.  Only message relating to Incline Village and Crystal Bay property
taxes and IVGID operations will be emailed across this email list.

List is from 4 Sources
The alert email list is from 4 sources:
1.   Village League to Save Incline Assets, Inc.
2.   Incline Village & Crystal Bay Real Estate Email List
3.   Men's Republican Club
4.  Women's Republican Club

All duplicate email addresses were eliminated, therefore you will only
receive each email alert message once.

If you do not want to receive email alert messages about our activities,
please go to the following page.  On the bottom of the page, fill in your
email address and then request for it to be deleted.  You will need a pass
word to delete the message.  If you forgot or lost your pass word, the
server will email you your pass word and then you can delete your email
address.

Sincerely,
Ted Harris, Tax Revolt Committee Chairman
The Village League to Save Incline Assets, Inc.
775-831-3914  tedgh at nvbell.net
www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org

PS.  I would like to thank Wayne Fischer, our Web Master and Email Alert
Reflector Coordinator for writing most of the above message and for setting
up the reflector.  If you have comments on the Email Alert Reflector,
please email them to Wayne at TahoeWayne at nvbell.net.