NPTR: NPTR: Alert #14 Nevada Tax Commission Meeting

Wayne Fischer TahoeWayne at nvbell.net
Thu Apr 3 19:21:01 PST 2003

Date: April 3, 2003

Alert #14 Nevada Tax Commission Meeting

On Monday, April 7th, Norman Azevedo will be giving a half hour
presentation to the State of Nevada Tax Commission.  This is the highest
administrative tax body in the state of Nevada.

Norm will be presenting our case of property tax inequities being applied
by the Washoe County Tax Assessors Office to Incline Village and Crystal
Bay property owners.  He will focus on the assessor's usage of View
Categories, Time Adjustments and Tear Downs Valuations as the primary
methods for calculating property assessment values.

Norm Azevedo is presently schedule to speak at 1:00 PM.  Location is 310
Galletti Way, in Reno.  From Tahoe, take 431 over Mt. Rose to Reno, then
take 395 North to Glendale Ave, go West about 1/2 mile, then turn left on
Galletti Way.  For a map to 310 Galletti Way, go to:
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&ed=hOQOVup_0ToNe9OK5xyE3WG6_aw5w6QsfaUwE1ySWk0C4KRIbTMJuPKQTnf5&csz=Reno,+NV&country=us

You are welcome to attend the Nevada Tax Commission meeting to hear Norm's
presentation.  Only three other people will give a short presentation on
our behalf.  The rest of the Incline Village and Crystal Bay property
owners are asked to be quiet and professional during Norm's presentation.

For those of you who are unable to attend, but would like to see Norm's
Power Point Presentation, I will post his presentation on our web site at
the end of Monday.  If you would like to see the other presentations Norm
has given, go to:
http://www.nevadapropertytaxrevolt.org/Page3.html.  Monday's presentation
will be posted on the same page.

Sincerely,
Wayne Fischer, Web Master & Email Alert Reflector Coordinator
The Village League to Save Incline Assets, Inc.
TahoeWayne at nvbell.net

Please go to http://www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org/AlertIndex.html
to add or delete your email address and for more information on this email
alert reflector