NPTR: Meeting Notice with County Commissioner, Jim Galloway

Wayne Fischer TahoeWayne at nvbell.net
Wed Apr 30 08:19:04 PDT 2003

April 30, 2003

Meeting Notice with County Commissioner, Jim Galloway

Date: Friday, May 2, 2003
Time: 3:00 PM
Place: IVGID Board Room, 893 Southwood Boulevard

Our County Commissioner, Jim Galloway, will be holding his monthly Incline
Village & Crystal Bay meeting this coming Friday at the IVGID Board
Room.  This meeting provides you an opportunity to chat with your
commissioner and let him know about the issues that concern you, such as
property taxes, Reno & Spark's county influence, county expenditures, etc.

The problem in past meetings is that only 2 to 3 people show up.  Show up
if you want to be heard.  This is the best opportunity you have to visit
one on one with our county representative.

If you need any further information, please either email me or call me at
775-832-1207.

Sincerely,
Susan Herron
IVGID Management Assistant
(Susan_Herron at ivgid.org) www.ivgid.org

The above email message was posted to the Nevada Property Tax Revolt Email
Alert Reflector by Wayne Fischer, Email Alert Reflector Coordinator.  Go to
www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org for more information on our property tax
revolt. Go to www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org/AlertIndex.html
to add or delete your email address and for more information on this email
alert reflector.