NPTR: Alert #17: State Board of Equalization Hearing Attendance Request

Wayne Fischer TahoeWayne at nvbell.net
Thu May 8 17:56:56 PDT 2003

Date: May 8, 2003

Alert #17:  State Board of Equalization Hearing Attendance Request

Dear Property Owners,

Norman Azevedo called me this afternoon with a request to have 20 Incline
Village/Crystal Bay property owners attend the State Board Tax Hearing
tomorrow at 1:00 PM. He would like to have your presence only, no comments
from our group will be necessary. Norm will be speaking during the "public
comment" section of the hearings.  The hearing will be at The Washoe County
Administration Bldg., located at 1001 East 9th Street, Building A, just off
of Wells in Reno.

Sincerely,
Maryanne Ingemanson, President
Village League to Save Incline Assets,
775-831-4011, mingemanson at charter.net

Click on following link for a map to Washoe County Admin. Bldg.:
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&ed=GSQOa.p_0TrSUEkPs1GF9ce8TRz0G3W0UWq5KySAorNko0tv8BBTBsWrNDICBHUyXw--&csz=Reno,+NV&country=us

Click on following link for the pdf file of the May 9th State Board of
Equalization Agenda:
http://tax.state.nv.us/taxnew/documents/sbe030509.pdf

The above message was posted to the Tax Revolt Reflector by Wayne Fischer
on behalf of Maryanne Ingemanson.

Please go to http://www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org/AlertIndex.html
to add or delete your email address and for more information on this email
alert reflector.