NPTR: Alert #21: Tahoe Tea Party, Boston Style

Ted Harris tedgh at nvbell.net
Wed Jul 16 12:45:24 PDT 2003

Date: July 16, 2003

Alert #21: Tahoe Tea Party, Boston Style

Dear Property Owners,

We have a full page ad in Wednesday's, July 16th, edition of the Bonanza
announcing a Tahoe Tea Party, Boston Style.

LT-TeaParty-Ad.jpg

Please click on following link to see the a bigger version of the ad:
http://www.nevadapropertytaxrevolt.org/LT-TeaPartyAd-Big.jpg

The purpose of our Boston Style Tea Party is to protest the unfair and
illegal methods being used by the Washoe county assessor in appraising
Incline/CB properties.

Please be sure to come to our Boston Style Tea Party on Friday evening, 6
PM at Burnt Cedar Beach.

All three local TV channels have been invited along with the Reno Gazette
and the Bonanza.

We realize that many of you on our mailing list are not full time residents
here but if you happen to be in town on Friday evening at 6 PM come on out
to Burnt Cedar Beach and support our demonstration. Of course we hope that
all you locals who receive our e-mail will show up and add to the crowd. We
would like a big turn out for the media to show the Revolt is not for the
benefit of just a few Incline/CB malcontents.

Come out and join the party.........The Incline Village Tea Party that is!

Ted Harris,Tax Revolt Sub-Committee Chairman
The Village League to Save Incline Assets
(775) 831-3914 tedgh at nvbell.net

Go to www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org for more information on our "Nevada
Property Tax Revolt" and to www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org/AlertIndex.html
to add or delete your email address.