NPTR: (no subject)

Ted Harris tedgh at nvbell.net
Fri Jul 18 09:10:24 PDT 2003

Reminder:  Don't miss the "Tea Party" today at Burnt Cedar Beach!

Alert #21
Tahoe Tea Party, Boston Style

Date: July 16, 2003

Dear Property Owners,

We have a full page ad in Wednesday's, July 16th, edition of the Bonanza announcing a Tahoe Tea Party, Boston Style.

Click on the above ad for a larger and more readable version of the ad.

The purpose of our Boston Style Tea Party is to protest the unfair and illegal methods being used by the Washoe county assessor in appraising Incline/CB properties.

Please be sure to come to our Boston Style Tea Party on Friday evening, 6 PM at Burnt Cedar Beach.

All three local TV channels have been invited along with the Reno Gazette and the Bonanza.

We realize that many of you on our mailing list are not full time residents here but if you happen to be in town on Friday evening at 6 PM come on out to Burnt Cedar Beach and support our demonstration. Of course we hope that all you locals who receive our e-mail will show up and add to the crowd. We would like a big turn out for the media to show the Revolt is not for the benefit of just a few Incline/CB malcontents.

Come out and join the party.........The Incline Village Tea Party that is!

Ted Harris,Tax Revolt Sub-Committee Chairman
The Village League to Save Incline Assets
(775) 831-3914, tedgh at nvbell.net

PS. Read Rick Adair's July 16th article in the Bonanza: Tahoe "Tea Party" to protest high property tax