NPTR: NPTR: Independent Incline Village Committee Meeting Notice

Wayne Fischer TahoeWayne at nvbell.net
Thu Jul 24 16:03:15 PDT 2003

July 24, 2003

Independent Incline Village Committee Meeting Notice

Date: Friday, July 25, 2003
Time: 1:00 PM
Place: Trepp Family Room, Parasol Building
            948 Incline Way, Incline Village, NV

To all citizens of Incline Village and Crystal Bay:

This alert is a quick reminder about tomorrows Independent Incline Village
Committee Meeting.  See above for time and location.  Go to our web site
(www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org) for the original message sent on July
11th.  Scroll down on the home page.  Several other alerts were sent out
since July 11th.

Every citizen of Incline Village and Crystal Bay will find this to be an
interesting and informative meeting on the issue of separating from Washoe
County and should plan on attending, if at all possible.

Please click on the following link for a PDF file of the official July 25th
meeting notice and the minutes of the last meeting, which was held on April
29th.
http://www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org/II-030725MtgNotice.pdf

Sincerely,
Wayne Fischer
Web Master
TahoeWayne at nvbell.net

PS.  Ted Harris and I filter out all spam and other unwanted email messages
to our alert email list.  Unfortunately, the one from Bill Schwartz with
two phone numbers got through by accident this afternoon.  Just delete this
email message.  Sorry.

The above email message was posted to the Nevada Property Tax Revolt Email
Alert Reflector on behalf of Independent Incline Village Committee.
Respectfully forward by Wayne Fischer, Email "Alert" Coordinator. Please go
to www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org for more information on our property tax
revolt.

Please go to www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org/AlertIndex.html to add or
delete your email address and for more information on this email alert
reflector.