NPTR: Alert #28: 2nd Property Tax Payment Due, Oct. 6th, Please Pay Under Protest Again

Wayne Fischer TahoeWayne at nvbell.net
Mon Sep 22 10:36:45 PDT 2003

Date: September 22, 2003

Alert #28: 2nd Property Tax Payment Due, Oct. 6th, Please Pay Under Protest
Again

Dear Property Owners,

This is a friendly reminder that the 2nd payment of our dreaded property
taxes are due on October 6th.  Well over 2,000 property owners paid the 1st
payment under protest.  (We are still waiting for the final count from the
county.)  The Tax Revolt Committee wishes to thank those of you who sent in
the 1st payments with the 3 protest letters.

Incline Village and Crystal Bay property owners are sending very strong
message to Washoe County as well as the state of Nevada, that us tax payers
are tired of relentless tax increases.  We are going to fight for fair and
equitable taxes at all levels of taxation.

Unfortunately our tax revolt is a long drawn out effort and can't stop with
a single protest letter.  We therefore ask each and every one of you to
send in the protest letters again with the 2nd property tax payment.  Go to
the following link for detailed instruction on how to send in these
letters:  www.nevadapropertytaxrevolt.org/HowToPay.html

The second half of the above web page gives instruction to those of you who
pay your property taxes via an impound account.

Thank you again for your support.

Sincerely,
Wayne Fischer, Web Master
Tax Revolt Committee

Go to www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org for more information on our "Nevada
Property Tax Revolt" and to www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org/
AlertEmailList.html to add or delete your email address.