NPTR: Alert #30: Nevada Property Tax Revolt Status Update

Wayne Fischer TahoeWayne at nvbell.net
Tue Oct 21 21:22:38 PDT 2003

Date: October 21, 2003

Alert #30: Nevada Property Tax Revolt Status Update

Dear Property Owners,

Maryanne Ingemanson, President of Village League to Save Incline Assets
wrote a four page status update on our property tax revolt.  Rather than
filling up you email box with a long message, I have posted her status
update message on our website's home
page:  www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org.  If you have a few minutes, please
click on the link to read her message.

Should you want to print out the same message, I suggest you download the
four page PDF
file:  http://www.nevadapropertytaxrevolt.org/AlertArch/Alert30.pdf  and
then print the file.  For some computers, it may be easier to read
Maryanne's message using this format versus the website home page format.

Thank you again for your support.

Sincerely,
Wayne Fischer, Web Master
Tax Revolt Committee Member
www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org

PS.  Two weeks ago my computer's hard drive failed.  Unfortunately I lost
about 11 days of email messages and a few other files.  Periodic backup
paid off after 19 years of using a personal computer.  Several of you sent
me an email message requesting an email address change.  If this did not
get changed, please send me the request again.

Go to www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org for more information on our "Nevada
Property Tax Revolt" and to www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org/
AlertEmailList.html to add or delete your email address.