NPTR: Alert #31: Our class action lawsuit has been filed!

Wayne Fischer TahoeWayne at nvbell.net
Fri Nov 14 16:08:04 PST 2003

Date: November 14, 2003

Alert #31: Our class action lawsuit has been filed!

Dear Property Owners,

Late Thursday afternoon, November 13th, a class action lawsuit was filed
alleging that the Washoe County Assessors used illegal methods to establish
property taxable values and that the Nevada Department of Taxation failed
to ensure all Nevada properties are equally and fairly assessed.  The Court
is also being asked to award TAX REFUNDS PLUS INTEREST FOR ALL PROPERTY
OWNERS IN INCLINE VILLAGE AND CRYSTAL BAY.

Rather that filling your email box with the actual lawsuit and a press
release, I have placed the lawsuit press release on home page of our
website, www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org .  At the bottom of the home page
is a link to a PDF file of lawsuit.

Thank you again for your support and stay tuned for future alerts on our
efforts.

Sincerely,
Wayne Fischer, Web Master
Tax Revolt Committee Member