NPTR: Property Owners Alert # 45

Ted Harris tedgh at nvbell.net
Fri May 14 21:29:34 PDT 2004

Nevada Property Tax Revolt

            Forms

            News Articles

            Alert Archives

            Tax Links & other
            Taxing Information

            Legal Support &
            the Lawsuit

            Subscribe to
            Alert Email List

            About Us

            Contributions

            .

      PROPERTY OWNERS ALERT #45

      DATE: Friday, May 14, 2004
      TO: Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners
      FROM: Nevada Property Tax Revolt Committee

      SUBJECT: Court Hearing on Tuesday, May 18th

      Dear Fellow Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners,

      On Tuesday, May 18, 2004, the attorney for the Village League, Suellen Fulstone and the attorneys representing Washoe County and the State of Nevada will be making oral arguments before Judge Breen at 10:00 A.M. The hearing will be at the District Courthouse Department 7 at 75 Court Street, Reno.

      The opposition to the Village League (County and State) has made two Motions. First, to dismiss our lawsuit; and second, to deny the Village League the right to act as the representative for all of the property owners and taxpayers in Incline Village and Crystal Bay.

      Defeating these Motions will be a formidable hurdle for Suellen to overcome, and an incredibly important one for us to win. No doubt, the opposition will be there in force.

      We must be there as well, to show a presence and give Suellen our moral support. The hearing is open to the public, so encourage your friends to attend. You do not want to miss this!

      Sincerely,

      Ted

      Ted Harris, Tax Revolt Committee Chairman
      The Village League to Save Incline Assets
      775-831-3914
      tedgh at nvbell.net
      www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org

      .