NPTR: Election 2006 Recommendations

Ingemanson / Anderson mingeivlt at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 19 10:00:02 PDT 2006

October 18, 2006

  Dear Friends,

     Carole Anderson and I have been receiving numerous calls with questions about the upcoming election and candidates.  These choices are so important and there are so many decisions to be made that we thought it might be helpful for the two of us to share with you our own thoughts.   The Attached List identifies our personal recommendations, (or not), for most of the offices, especially those that we felt would impact property values and taxes.

     Our endorsements may not agree at all with what your own feelings dictate and are only meant to be used as an aid if you so choose.  Early voting becomes available on Saturday, October 21, 2006 at the Incline Village Public Library located at 845 Alder Avenue.  A full schedule of voting locations and times of availability is in your Official Sample Ballot.

    As always, a lot is at stake in any election and this one is particularly important; so, as you have already heard from numerous other sources,
  BE SURE TO VOTE!

  Warmest regards,

  Maryanne Ingemanson
  and