NPTR: Alert #111 - Tom Koziol for Assessor

Maryanne Ingemanson/Vicki mingeivlt at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 14:02:25 PDT 2006

Alert #111

  Village League
                                          Tax Revolt and Reform

                                                                               October 27, 2006

  BONANZA ENDORSES KOZIOL FOR ASSESSOR

  How thrilled we were when the North Tahoe Bonanza newspaper also endorsed Tom Koziol, the candidate favored by the Village League, who is campaigning for the office of Washoe County Assessor.

  After all of the candidates for local offices spoke last Tuesday evening at the Candidates’ Night sponsored by the Bonanza, their editorial staff met to determine, by at least a two thirds vote, which candidates to endorse.

  In selecting Koziol over his opponent, who is currently an appraiser in the Washoe County Assessor’s office, the Bonanza stated, “We think the office needs an overhaul.  Maybe
 with Koziol at the helm, that office can get the shake-up it needs to right the ship.”

  It would indeed be refreshing to have a new face and perspective to oversee the assessment methods that will be used to reappraise the property taxes in our area, starting this year.  The Bonanza is right!

  VOTE FOR TOM KOZIOL – ASSESSOR

  Sincerely,

  Maryanne
  Maryanne Ingemanson, President

  Village League to Save Incline Assets Board Members:
  Maryanne Ingemanson, President, Ted Harris, Tax Revolt Committee Chairman,
  Les Barta, Law Research, John Carney, Analyst, Wayne Fischer, Webmaster,
  Todd Lowe, Financial Analyst, Dale Akers, Historian, and Chuck Otto, Public Relations

  Village League to Save Incline Assets, Inc. – an approved non-profit organization – FEIN 88-0399029
  1165 Vivian Lane - Incline Village, Nevada  89451 - telephone - 775-831-4011 - fax - 775 – 831-0325
  Email - mingemanson at charter.net