NPTR: Alert 148: Four Tax Revolt Articles in Today's Bonanza

Wayne Fischer TahoeWayne at nvbell.net
Sun Nov 18 13:41:34 PST 2007

*Four Tax Revolt Articles in Today's Bonanza*

*ALERT: *#148
*DATE:* November 18, 2007
*TO: *Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners
*FROM: *Village League Tax Revolt Committee

*Dear Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners,*

This morning's (Sunday) Bonanza newspaper published four very good
articles about our tax revolt efforts. If you don't get the Bonanza, I
highly suggest you read the four articles via our website. Just visit
our 2007 News Articles webpage,
www.nevadapropertytaxrevolt.org/pages/NewsArticles.html, and then click
on the top four news articles in the table.

*The titles of the four news articles are:*
    Tax Revolt: Five years later
    Tax Revolt update
    Five years of tax revolt ... and
    Six years and counting for tax relief!

Note that Bonanza's website version of the "Tax Revolt update" article
contains more information than what was published in the newspaper. On
the other hand, the Bonanza website version of the "Tax Revolt: Five
years later" article is smaller than the newspaper version. Our tax
revolt website contains all the information published.

Best Regards,
*Wayne Fischer, *Webmaster
Nevada Property Tax Revolt Web
www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org