NPTR: Alert 160: Important Alert

Wayne Fischer TahoeWayne at nvbell.net
Sat Jan 26 16:45:52 PST 2008

*IMPORTANT ALERT!*

*ALERT: *#160
*DATE: *January 26, 2008
*TO: *Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners
*FROM:* Village League Tax Revolt Committee

*Dear Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Tax Protesters,*

Upon a random search through the ± 1350 Petitions for Review that were
filed by Incline Village and Crystal Bay homeowners, we noted that some
of the assessed values had been *DECREASED, not increased.*

We would suggest that you review your *"Christmas Postcard",* (Notice of
Assessment) that you received last December to determine if your
assessed value was one of those that had been decreased.

If you determine that it was decreased and you filed a Petition for
Review, we suggest that you file a REQUEST for WITHDRAWAL form which you
can find on our website at: www.nevadapropertytaxrevolt.org.  Click on
Forms link in the Menu and then click on the REQUEST for WITHDRAWAL
forms link at the top of the page.

If the County Board of Equalization determines that the Assessor made an
error in reducing your assessed value, they have the authority to
increase it!  Rather than run that risk, if you find that your current
assessed value was lowered and is approximately correct, we would
suggest that you submit the REQUEST for WITHDRAWAL of your Petition for
Review ASAP.

Hopefully, you saved your Notice of Assessment, which compares the
projected 2008-09 values to your 2006-07 values for an easy analysis.

Very truly yours,

*Maryanne Ingemanson,* President
Village League to Save Incline Assets, Inc
www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org

---------------------------------
*Village League to Save Incline Assets Board Members:*
.    Maryanne Ingemanson, President
.    Dale Akers, Historian
.    Les Barta, Law Research
.    John Carney, Analyst
.    Wayne Fischer, Webmaster
.    Ted Harris, Tax Revolt Committee Chairman
.    Todd Lowe, Financial,
.    Chuck Otto, Public Relations

*Village League to Save Incline Assets, Inc.*
1165 Vivian Lane, Incline Village, NV 89451
Phone: 775-831-4011, Fax 775-831-0325
Email : mingemanson at charter.net

#  #  #