NPTR: Alert #164: The County Hears are Over!

Wayne Fischer TahoeWayne at nvbell.net
Thu Feb 28 11:02:43 PST 2008

*
*THE COUNTY HEARINGS ARE OVER!*

ALERT: #164
DATE: February 28, 2008
TO: Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners
FROM: Village League Tax Revolt Committee

*Dear Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Tax Protesters,*

As we had anticipated, the Washoe County Board of Equalization was a
*"stacked deck".*  The County Commissioners appointed the members of the
Board of Equalization as we had anticipated.  We figured that going in,
that there would be very little if any relief granted to the
Petitioners. *WE WERE RIGHT!!*

Now that a "record" has been created for your individual property,
Attorney Suellen Fulstone, who has been engaged by the Village League,
can represent you before the State Board of Equalization, if you so
desire, as part of a consolidated group of Appellants.

If you are interested in filing an appeal with the State and in having
Suellen Fulstone represent you, download the two page document by
clicking on the following link and then print it out.

www.nevadapropertytaxrevolt.org/08/NSBOE%26Agent-Forms.pdf

Please follow the arrows on the two forms and fill in the blanks. Sign
and return both forms to the office of Attorney Fulstone IMMEDIATELY!!!
We have filled out a great deal of the information for you.  However,
you must sign both forms and fill in the information regarding your own
property on the Petition form.  Both forms MUST be submitted to Ms.
Fulstone before March 6th.  Please MAIL or deliver original signature
forms to her office:

*Suellen Fulstone*
C/o Morris Law Group
6100 Neil Road -- Suite 555
Reno, NV 89511

*WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME!!!*

Thank you for your cooperation and IMMEDIATE ATTENTION!

Sincerely,

*Maryanne Ingemanson,* President
Village League to Save Incline Assets, Inc
www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org

---------------------------------
*Village League to Save Incline Assets Board Members:*
.    Maryanne Ingemanson, President
.    Dale Akers, Historian
.    Les Barta, Law Research
.    John Carney, Analyst
.    Wayne Fischer, Webmaster
.    Ted Harris, Tax Revolt Committee Chairman
.    Todd Lowe, Financial,
.    Chuck Otto, Public Relations

*Village League to Save Incline Assets, Inc.*
1165 Vivian Lane, Incline Village, NV 89451
Phone: 775-831-4011, Fax 775-831-0325
Email : mingemanson at charter.net

#  #  #