NPTR: Alert #168: Another State Board of Equalization Mess Up

Wayne Fischer TahoeWayne at nvbell.net
Fri Mar 14 15:53:44 PDT 2008

*Another State Board of Equalization Mess Up*

ALERT: #168
DATE: March 14, 2008
TO: Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners
FROM: Village League Tax Revolt Committee

*Dear Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Taxpayers,*

Some of you may have already received a "form" letter, as well as having
your original appeal petitions "returned" by the State Board of
Equalization.  Theoretically, this was purportedly to garner additional
"information" regarding your case.  If you have previously authorized
Attorney Fulstone to represent you before the State Board, please
disregard the communication from Secretary Dino DiCianno.

Please download the following document, which is a letter to Mr.
DiCianno from me, that is in response to this unheard of travesty of
justice.
www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org/08/DiCianno-March14Letter.pdf

*If you have not provided the ORIGINAL of your Agent Authorization Form
either to Ms. Fulstone or the State Board, please do so ASAP.  *The
Board will accept a fax copy for purposes of timing but will require the
original to be filed before you can be represented in the hearing of
your appeal.

The Tax Department and the State Board should be offering you their
apologies for this enormous mess.  They won't, so we will!!  This is
typical of their actions and further demonstrates their continuing
refusal to HELP the taxpayers.

We will have to patiently wait and see what rulings the courts will be
issuing.

Sincerely,

*Maryanne Ingemanson,* President
Village League to Save Incline Assets, Inc
www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org

---------------------------------

*Village League to Save Incline Assets Board Members:*
- Maryanne Ingemanson, President
- Dale Akers, Historian
- Les Barta, Law Research
- John Carney, Analyst
- Wayne Fischer, Webmaster
- Ted Harris, Tax Revolt Committee Chairman
- Todd Lowe, Financial,
- Chuck Otto, Public Relations

*Village League to Save Incline Assets, Inc.*
1165 Vivian Lane, Incline Village, NV 89451
Phone: 775-831-4011, Fax 775-831-0325
www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org

#   #  #