NPTR: Alert #171: Ingemanson selected for Grand Marshall

Wayne Fischer tahoewayne at nvbell.net
Sat May 10 15:07:52 PDT 2008

Ingemanson selected for Grand Marshall

ALERT: #171
DATE: May 10, 2008
TO: Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners
FROM: Village League Tax Revolt Committee

Dear Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Tax Protesters,

Yesterday’s Bonanza newspaper gave an excellent report on the selection of the Grand Marshall for this year’s 4th of July’s Parade. Our very own President, Maryanne Ingemanson, will be leading the Parade.

If you have not yet had a chance to read the article, click the following link:

www.nevadapropertytaxrevolt.org/08/Bonanza-080509.pdf

I have known and worked with Maryanne for over six years on our tax revolt efforts.  She previously had shared with me some details of her early years as a piano player and her concerts. The article presented a quite a few more facts, which I did not know.

For me, it truly is an honor and a privilege to work with such a talented lady.

Best Regards,
Wayne Fischer, Webmaster
Nevada Property Tax Revolt Web
www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org

---------------------------------

Village League to Save Incline Assets Board Members:
- Maryanne Ingemanson, President
- Dale Akers, Historian
- Les Barta, Law Research
- John Carney, Analyst
- Wayne Fischer, Webmaster
- Ted Harris, Tax Revolt Committee Chairman
- Todd Lowe, Financial,
- Chuck Otto, Public Relations

Village League to Save Incline Assets, Inc.
1165 Vivian Lane, Incline Village, NV 89451
Phone: 775-831-4011, Fax 775-831-0325
www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org

#  #  #