NPTR: Alert 199: Washoe County Press Release & Action Item!

Wayne Fischer tahoewayne at nvbell.net
Wed Feb 4 05:57:49 PST 2009

WASHOE COUNTY PRESS RELEASE
 & ACTION ITEM!

ALERT: #199
DATE: February 4, 2009
TO: Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners
FROM: Village League Tax Revolt Committee

Dear Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Tax Protesters,

Washoe County has issued this press release, and will be placing an ad in the Reno Gazette Journal.

I know some of you were reluctant to withdraw your Petitions until the ruling that we received for the reduction of our land values of 15% in addition to the 10% already noticed for the 2009-2010 tax year was verified.

Following is the Press Release.