NPTR: Alert #204: More Tax Revolt News

Wayne Fischer tahoewayne at nvbell.net
Sat Apr 4 14:35:15 PDT 2009

MORE TAX REVOLT NEWS

ALERT: #204
DATE: April 4, 2009
TO: Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners
FROM: Village League Tax Revolt Committee

Dear Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Tax Protesters,

Yesterday’s Bonanza and today’s Reno Gazette-Journal newspapers carried two in depth articles about our recent Supreme Court ruling and about tax refunds for all property owners in Incline Village and Crystal Bay.

We highly recommend that you carefully read both articles.  Pay special attention to the “anti-Tahoe” position of our local county officials who are still fighting tooth and nail against refunds for all Incline Village and Crystal Bay property owners.  They are still trying to say that the County is right and that the Tax Revolt Rebels are wrong.

Please click on the following links to read the articles.

www.nevadapropertytaxrevolt.org/09/090404-RGJ.pdf

www.nevadapropertytaxrevolt.org/09/090403-Bonanza-gc.pdf

(If you have problems downloading the two articles, try going to our website, www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org,
and click on the two links in the home page.)

Best Regards,
Wayne Fischer, Webmaster
Nevada Property Tax Revolt Web
www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org
---------------------------------

Village League to Save Incline Assets Board Members:
- Maryanne Ingemanson, President
- Dale Akers, Historian
- Les Barta, Law Research
- John Carney, Analyst
- Wayne Fischer, Webmaster
- Todd Lowe, Financial,
- Chuck Otto, Public Relations

Village League to Save Incline Assets, Inc.
1165 Vivian Lane, Incline Village, NV 89451
Phone: 775-831-4011, Fax 775-831-0325

#  #  #