NPTR: Alert 210: Important - Time Change!

Wayne Fischer tahoewayne at nvbell.net
Mon Jun 8 11:12:49 PDT 2009

IMPORTANT - TIME CHANGE!

ALERT: #210
DATE: June 8, 2009
TO: Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners
FROM: Village League Tax Revolt Committee

Dear Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Tax Protesters,

Our hearing before the State Board of Equalization this Wednesday will start at 8:30 A.M. NOT 9:00 A.M. The location remains the same.

State Board of Equalization Hearing
June 10, 2009, 8:30 A.M.
Gaming Control Board Room
1919 College Parkway
Carson City, NV

If you are planning to attend, we would suggest that you arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time, as the hearing room will only accommodate 60 persons.

Be sure to sign–in when you first arrive. Attorney Fulstone may need your personal approval to speak on your behalf.

Our opposition is doing everything that they can to sabotage our efforts to bring the 2006-2007 tax year case to a final victory.  Nevada Attorney General Catherine Cortes Masto will be in attendance as well as members of the media.

The pressure will be intense.

Please join us.

Bonanza Tax Hearing Article
If don’t get the Bonanza delivered or read their articles on the website, you can read more about the hearing this week by clicking on the following link:

www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org/09/090605-Bonanza.pdf
.
Sincerely,

   Maryanne Ingemanson

Maryanne Ingemanson, President
Village League to Save Incline Assets
mingemanson at charter.net
www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org

---------------------------------

Village League to Save Incline Assets Board Members:
- Maryanne Ingemanson, President
- Dale Akers, Historian
- Les Barta, Law Research
- John Carney, Analyst
- Wayne Fischer, Webmaster
- Todd Lowe, Financial,
- Chuck Otto, Public Relations

Village League to Save Incline Assets, Inc.
1165 Vivian Lane, Incline Village, NV 89451
Phone: 775-831-4011, Fax 775-831-0325

#  #  #