NPTR: Alert 212: Save The Date

Wayne Fischer tahoewayne at nvbell.net
Tue Jun 30 16:53:09 PDT 2009

SAVE THE DATE

ALERT: #212
DATE: June 30, 2009
TO: Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners
FROM: Village League Tax Revolt Committee

Dear Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Tax Protesters,

A hearing before the State Board of Equalization has been scheduled for July 20, 2009.  Please save the date and plan to attend.

July 20, 2009, 9:00 AM
Notice of Hearing
State Board of Equalization
Building A, Commission Chambers
Washoe County Administration Complex
1001 East Ninth Street
Reno, NV

Many of you have already received your Notice; however we have provided a link so that everyone will have the same information.

www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org/09/SBOE-Hearing-July20.pdf

Evidently they are expecting a large crowd, as the hearing will be held in Reno at the Washoe County Administration Complex, 1001 East Ninth Street, in the Commission Chambers, Building A at 9:00 A.M.

You, our loyal taxpayers, have always responded when we requested your presence at an important occasion.

THIS IS REALLY AN IMPORTANT OCCASION

This hearing was necessitated because the State Board, at the last hearing, was going to exclude all property owners in the Incline Village and Crystal Bay area from participation. All of us will now be represented by Attorney Suellen Fulstone.

Please make every effort to attend, if you are in town.  WE NEED YOU.

Sincerely,

    Maryanne Ingemanson

Maryanne Ingemanson, President
Village League to Save Incline Assets
mingemanson at charter.net
www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org

---------------------------------

Village League to Save Incline Assets Board Members:
- Maryanne Ingemanson, President
- Dale Akers, Historian
- Les Barta, Law Research
- John Carney, Analyst
- Wayne Fischer, Webmaster
- Todd Lowe, Financial,
- Chuck Otto, Public Relations

Village League to Save Incline Assets, Inc.
1165 Vivian Lane, Incline Village, NV 89451
Phone: 775-831-4011, Fax 775-831-0325

#  #  #