NPTR: Alert #237: County Letter

Wayne Fischer wayne.fischer at yahoo.com
Thu May 20 11:53:16 PDT 2010

COUNTY LETTER

ALERT:#237
DATE:May 20, 2010
TO:Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners
FROM:Village League Tax Revolt Committee

Dear Incline Village &
Crystal Bay Property Tax Protesters,

Many of you
have called or emailed with questions about the latest communication that was
received from Washoe County dated April 30, 2010.

We too were
concerned when we first saw the mailing, and immediately sent our folks to Reno
to make sure that nothing that the Washoe County Planning Commission had
planned would adversely affect property owners in Incline Village and Crystal
Bay.

There is no
need for you to attend the Public Hearing scheduled for this evening at 6:00
P.M. at the County Commission Chambers, as the purpose is simply a
“house-keeping” procedure to clarify the current Land Use map system. It has
nothing to do with property taxation, (thank heavens).

We are never
sure what new regulations will be proposed to further complicate the existing
tax situation, so we take nothing for granted. In other words, “We are looking
out for you”.

Sincerely,

   Maryanne Ingemanson

Maryanne Ingemanson,President
Village League to Save Incline Assets
mingemanson at charter.net
www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org

---------------------------------

Village
League to Save Incline Assets Board Members:
-
Maryanne Ingemanson,President
-
Dale Akers,
Historian
-
Les Barta,Law Research
-
John Carney,Analyst
-
Wayne Fischer, Webmaster
-
Todd Lowe,
Financial,
-
Chuck Otto,
Public Relations

Village League to Save
Incline Assets, Inc.
1165 Vivian Lane, Incline Village, NV 89451
Phone: 775-831-4011, Fax 775-831-0325

#  #  #