NPTR: Alert #239: Fantastic News

Wayne Fischer wayne.fischer at yahoo.com
Sat May 29 15:13:31 PDT 2010

FANTASTIC NEWS

ALERT:#239
DATE:May 29, 2010
TO:Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners
FROM:Village League Tax Revolt Committee

Dear Incline Village &
Crystal Bay Property Tax Protesters,

Another court rules in our favor!!!  Carson
City Judge Wilson dismissed the attempt by Washoe County District Attorney
Richard Gammick to overturn the July 2009 State Board of Equalization ruling,
in which the County Board of Equalization favorable decision for our 2006 tax
year was affirmed. It was once again determined that all Incline Village and
Crystal Bay property owners MUST receive refunds of over collected taxes plus
interest.

Even though
we anticipate that Washoe District Attorney Gammick will file yet another
appeal to the Nevada Supreme Court, this is a huge leap forward in our ongoing
battle, which we are gradually winning – one step at a time.

Should you
wish to read the Order, click on the following link  and you will see that the court did not take
kindly to the County’s efforts to skirt the law.
www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org/10/100524-DistrictCourt-Order.pdf

MORE FUNDS NEEDED

To those of
you who questioned whether we need financial help to fill our war chest once
again, the answer is: YES WE DO AND THANK YOU FOR ASKING.

If you are
interested in making a donation, please click on the following link, print it
out, fill it out, and mail to the address below..
www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org/10/VL-Contributions-Form.pdf

Please mail check to:
Village League
1165 Vivian Lane
Incline Village, NV  89451

Numerous
lawsuits are still pending in the courts as we have had to file actions for
each and every year. We will continue to inform you, just as soon as possible,
of any breaking news.

Sincerely,

   Maryanne Ingemanson

Maryanne Ingemanson,President
Village League to Save Incline Assets
mingemanson at charter.net
www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org

---------------------------------

Village
League to Save Incline Assets Board Members:
-
Maryanne Ingemanson,President
-
Dale Akers,
Historian
-
Les Barta,Law Research
-
John Carney,Analyst
-
Wayne Fischer, Webmaster
-
Todd Lowe,
Financial,
-
Chuck Otto,
Public Relations

Village League to Save
Incline Assets, Inc.
1165 Vivian Lane, Incline Village, NV 89451
Phone: 775-831-4011, Fax 775-831-0325

#  #  #