NPTR: Alert #245: FOX NEWS WANTS YOU

Wayne Fischer wayne.fischer at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 12 11:46:58 PST 2010

FOX NEWS WANTS YOU

ALERT:#245
DATE:November 12, 2010
TO:Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners
FROM:Village League Tax Revolt Committee

Dear Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Tax Protesters,

Freedom Watch has created a website for Fox News to provide Judge Napolitano
suggestions for future panel discussions. This is an opportunity to bring our
Tax Revolt situation to a national level.

The Village League would like for you to participate by clicking on the
following link and follow instructions to vote and comment:

www.FreedomWatch.uservoice.com

In the search box enter: illegal property taxes in Nevada

Click on number 3 in the gray voting box.Your vote will now be recorded.

Then enter your email address, your name, a password and a comment if you so
desire. Below are some suggested comments that you might use or you can create
your own.

In your email box, you will receive a message asking to validate your email
address. Just click on the link in that email message to post your comment.

Our goal is to obtain as many comments and votes as we possibly can to bring
attention to our efforts to obtain refunds of our illegally collected property
taxes. Let’s see how quickly that we can reach 1000 votes. That should get media
attention.

Suggested Comments:
Following are several comments that you can copy and paste or edit into your own
comment when you cast your 3 votes on “illegal property taxes in Nevada”.

·         After 3 Nevada Supreme Court Rulings over an 8 year period, Washoe
County and the State still refuse to refund property taxes that were illegally
collected.
·         The State of Nevada allowed local assessors to illegally over assess
property taxes. The County Treasurer has refused to provide refunds, even after
multiple court orders.
·         We have been fighting our local government for over 8 years on
illegally collected property taxes and still they refuse to return the overpaid
property taxes as ruled by the Nevada Supreme Court and District Courts.

Thank you for your support in this effort. We need to keep up the pressure by
raising our property tax revolt to the national level.

Sincerely,

    Maryanne Ingemanson

Maryanne Ingemanson,President
Village League to Save Incline Assets
mingemanson at charter.net
www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org

---------------------------------

Village League to Save Incline Assets Board Members:
- Maryanne Ingemanson,President
- Dale Akers, Historian
- Les Barta,Law Research
- John Carney,Analyst
- Wayne Fischer, Webmaster
- Todd Lowe, Financial,
- Chuck Otto, Public Relations

Village League to Save Incline Assets, Inc.
1165 Vivian Lane, Incline Village, NV 89451
Phone: 775-831-4011, Fax 775-831-0325

#  #  #