NPTR: Alert #246: Merry Christmas from the Village League

Wayne Fischer wayne.fischer at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 16 08:46:59 PST 2010

Merry Christmas
from the
Village League

ALERT:#246
DATE:December 15, 2010
TO:Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners
FROM:Village League Tax Revolt Committee

Dear Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners,

This Holiday Greeting comes with our sincere thanks to all of you who have
spiritually and financially supported our successful efforts these past years.

A true Christmas present would be to receive another favorable decision from the
Nevada Supreme Court before the year is out!!  Miracles DO happen.

We will be continuing to carefully follow all of the lawsuits that are still
pending in various courts and feel confident that the New Year will bring the
refunds for which we have all been patiently waiting.

The best of holiday wishes to you and your families!

Merry Christmasand Happy New Year

Sincerely,

    Maryanne Ingemanson

Maryanne Ingemanson,President
Village League to Save Incline Assets
mingemanson at charter.net
www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org

---------------------------------

Village League to Save Incline Assets Board Members:
- Maryanne Ingemanson,President
- Dale Akers, Historian
- Les Barta,Law Research
- John Carney,Analyst
- Wayne Fischer, Webmaster
- Todd Lowe, Financial,
- Chuck Otto, Public Relations

Village League to Save Incline Assets, Inc.
1165 Vivian Lane, Incline Village, NV 89451
Phone: 775-831-4011, Fax 775-831-0325

#  #  #