NPTR: Alert #247: Still Waiting and Waiting

Wayne Fischer wayne.fischer at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 18:17:45 PDT 2011

Still Waiting and Waiting

ALERT:#247
DATE:March 26, 2011
TO:Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners
FROM:Village League Tax Revolt Committee

Dear Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners,

There has been no news or any special report from the Village League in the last
three months, because we are just waiting and waiting for the Nevada Supreme
Court to issue their rulings on our three cases that are awaiting their
decisions.  We wish this was not the case.

All response briefs and requested documents have been filed as requested.  We
think there may be some background activity, but there is no way to tell if and
when the Court will issue their orders.

You can be assured that when there is some news, we will let you know right
away.  In the interim, we can only wait (not so patiently!).

If you change your email address, please visit our website and click on the
Email Alert Group link or send Wayne Fischer an email stating you want to delete
your old email address and add a new one in our Email Group.

Keep us in your thoughts.

Sincerely,

    Maryanne Ingemanson

Maryanne Ingemanson,President
Village League to Save Incline Assets
mingemanson at charter.net
www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org

---------------------------------

Village League to Save Incline Assets Board Members:
- Maryanne Ingemanson,President
- Dale Akers, Historian
- Les Barta,Law Research
- John Carney,Analyst
- Wayne Fischer, Webmaster
- Todd Lowe, Financial,
- Chuck Otto, Public Relations

Village League to Save Incline Assets, Inc.
1165 Vivian Lane, Incline Village, NV 89451
Phone: 775-831-4011, Fax 775-831-0325

#  #  #