NPTR: Alert #249: More News & Save the Date

Wayne Fischer wayne.fischer at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 13:44:29 PDT 2011

MORE NEWS &
SAVE THE DATE

ALERT:#249
DATE:July 15, 2011
TO:Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners
FROM:Village League Tax Revolt Committee

Dear Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners,

More News
Both the Bonanza and the Reno newspapers
have written excellent articles about our Nevada Supreme Court victory last
week.  Please click the News Articles
Archive on our website to read.
www.nevadapropertytaxrevolt.org/pages/NewsArticles.html

Save the Date
The Washoe County Commission will be
discussing the subject of refunding Incline Village and Crystal Bay’s illegally
and unconstitutional property tax payments that were collected by the County at
their July 26 meeting in Reno, You may want to attend this hearing to see
firsthand how they propose to refund these over payments plus interest. We will
send an Alert with more detail – time, place etc. by the end of next week

Sincerely,

    Maryanne Ingemanson

Maryanne Ingemanson,President
Village League to Save
Incline Assets
mingemanson at charter.net
www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org

---------------------------------

Village League to Save
Incline Assets Board Members:
- Maryanne Ingemanson,President
- Dale Akers, Historian
- Les Barta,Law Research
- John Carney,Analyst
- Wayne Fischer, Webmaster
- Todd Lowe, Financial,
- Chuck Otto, Public Relations

Village
League to Save Incline Assets, Inc.
1165 Vivian Lane, Incline Village, NV 89451
Phone: 775-831-4011, Fax 775-831-0325

#  #  #

PS.  If you have issues reading the above alert, please visit
www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org
to read the same alert.