NPTR: Alert #255: The Latest

Wayne Fischer wayne.fischer at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 4 15:06:22 PDT 2011

THE LATEST

ALERT:#255
DATE:November 4, 2011
TO:Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners
FROM:Village League Tax Revolt Committee

Dear Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners,

Yes. The Washoe County Treasurer has
issued some refunds with interest; however the pace is excruciatingly slow. We
are going to see if they can accelerate the process now that the system has
been perfected. The Treasurer will be presenting an updated progress report to
the County Commissioners on November 8, and once a month thereafter. You can
click on:

http://www.co.washoe.nv.us/treas/Inclinevillage/crystalbaytaxrefundinformation.htm

to see the results. Scroll down to
the bottom of the web page and then click on Current Status Report.

Additionally, on that same web page,
you can click on Incline Village/Crystal
Bay Parcel List to check for your own Parcel Number.

Should you have concerns not
addressed on their web site please feel free to call the Office of the Washoe
County Treasurer at 775 328 2550.

NEVADA
SUPREME COURT

Last Tuesday the entire Nevada
Supreme Court heard oral arguments on two more of our pending cases. Attorney
Suellen Fulstone, as always, did a superb job of representing us. We have no
way of ascertaining when the decisions will be forthcoming, but we will send an
Alert as soon as we hear anything new.  Stay tuned!

WALL
STREET JOURNAL ARTICLES

Two articles recently were published
by the Wall Street Journal about our Tax Revolt. You can access them at:

Tax
Win Inspires Copycats
http://online.wsj.com/article_email/SB10001424052970204394804577009961673567818-lMyQjAxMTAxMDAwMTEwNDEyWj.html?mod=wsj_share_email

Incline
Village: Blazing the Trail for Property Tax Revolts
http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2011/11/01/incline-village-blazing-the-trail-for-property-tax-revolts/

Note that the above links may not be
available for free download in the future.  If these two links don’t work, then go to our News Articles Archives web
page to read the articles.

http://www.nevadapropertytaxrevolt.org/pages/NewsArticles.html

We are still, “lookin’ after you”.

Sincerely,

    Maryanne Ingemanson

Maryanne Ingemanson,President
Village League to Save
Incline Assets
mingemanson at charter.net
www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org

---------------------------------

Village League to Save
Incline Assets Board Members:
- Maryanne Ingemanson,President
- Dale Akers, Historian
- Les Barta,Law Research
- Wayne Fischer, Webmaster
- Todd Lowe, Financial,
- Chuck Otto, Public Relations

Village
League to Save Incline Assets, Inc.
1165 Vivian Lane, Incline Village, NV 89451
Phone: 775-831-4011, Fax 775-831-0325

#  #  #