NPTR: Alert #256: Merry Christmas from the Village League

Wayne Fischer wayne.fischer at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 09:27:01 PST 2011

Merry Christmas
from
the
Village League

ALERT:#256
DATE:December 18, 2011
TO:Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners
FROM:Village League Tax Revolt Committee

Dear Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners,

What a wonderful year this has been.
All of you provided the support that we needed to win our huge victory for
$43,000,000 in tax refunds to be paid to all 8,763 properties in the Incline
Village and Crystal Bay area.

Washoe County has started to issue
the checks, albeit slowly. We will be doing everything in our power to speed up
the process.

We are anticipating two more rulings
in the near future by the Nevada Supreme Court as well as several District
Court cases that are still pending.

We are going to enjoy the Holidays
and send our best wishes to you and yours for a wonderful, happy and healthy
Season as well.

Merry Christmasand Happy
New Year

Sincerely,

    Maryanne Ingemanson

Maryanne Ingemanson,President
Village League to Save
Incline Assets
mingemanson at charter.net
www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org

---------------------------------

Village League to Save
Incline Assets Board Members:
- Maryanne Ingemanson,President
- Dale Akers, Historian
- Les Barta,Law Research
- Wayne Fischer, Webmaster
- Todd Lowe, Financial,
- Chuck Otto, Public Relations

Village
League to Save Incline Assets, Inc.
1165 Vivian Lane, Incline Village, NV 89451
Phone: 775-831-4011, Fax 775-831-0325

#  #  #