NPTR: Alert #260: Interest is Coming

Wayne Fischer wayne.fischer at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 14:42:28 PDT 2012

INTEREST IS COMING

ALERT:#260
DATE:July 10, 2012
TO:Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners
FROM:Village League Tax Revolt Committee

Dear Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners,

Thanks to another strong ruling by
Judge Brent Adams, Washoe County must pay the interest it withheld from refund
payments since last February and all future payments. Interest will be
calculated at 6% until after the July 2011 overpayments when it will be reduced
to 3%.

To read the entire article in the
Bonanza and the Order click on the link below:
http://www.tahoebonanza.com/article/20120626/NEWS/120629960

The Washoe County Treasurer has, as
of July 10, 2012, made refund payments to 36.11% of the Incline Village and
Crystal Bay parcels, for a total amount of $23,435,595 plus some interest
payments. As you can see they have a long way to go to get everyone paid. We
have tried to get the process to proceed more quickly, but to no avail. They
plan to take until August 23, 2013, which is the last date by which the court
ordered them to have completed these payments.

THANK YOU

To those of you who remembered the
Village League with a donation after you received your refunds our most sincere
appreciation. We are still proceeding with court cases in District Courts and
the Nevada Supreme Court. The battle is ongoing!

We will continue to keep you updated
as to our results in the legal struggles as well as in hearings that we have to
attend. This has been, and still continues to be, a very long and difficult
road to travel.

I hope that all of you had wonderful
and exciting 4th of July celebrations. We are all blessed to live in the best
country in the world.

Sincerely,

    Maryanne Ingemanson

Maryanne Ingemanson,President
Village League to Save
Incline Assets
mingemanson at charter.net
www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org

---------------------------------

Village League to Save
Incline Assets Board Members:
- Maryanne Ingemanson,President
- Dale Akers, Historian
- Les Barta,Law Research
- Wayne Fischer, Webmaster
- Todd Lowe, Financial,
- Chuck Otto, Public Relations

Village
League to Save Incline Assets, Inc.
1165 Vivian Lane, Incline Village, NV 89451
Phone: 775-831-4011, Fax 775-831-0325

#  #  #