NPTR: Alert #262: Save the Date

Wayne Fischer wayne.fischer at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 08:58:40 PDT 2012

SAVE THE DATE

ALERT:#262
DATE:August 29, 2012
TO:Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners
FROM:Village League Tax Revolt Committee

Dear Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners,

It is imperative for you to attend our
September 18th State Board of Equalization hearing in Carson City - Room 3137,
1:00 P.M. at the Legislature Building.

Why?We have previously won our case for
refunds with interest for the years 2006 – 2011. Those checks have either been
received or are “in the mail”. Now we have an even bigger opportunity for
equalizing tax years beginning in 2003 and subsequent years. This has been
enabled by both the Nevada Supreme Court and the Washoe County District Court
ordering the State Board of Equalization to hear taxpayer grievances going back
to 2003.

Attorney Suellen Fulstone, will be
presenting all of our cases for the tax years of 2003 and subsequent
years.  Any taxpayers who wish to speak
may also make their voices heard.  It is
hugely important for the State Board members to realize that we are still
seeking justice.

All of you know that it has to be a
really important event for us to request that you interrupt your busy schedules
to lend us your support.
THIS IS ONE OF THOSE OCCASIONS.

Please mark your calendars
now!!  We will see you there…

Sincerely,

Maryanne Ingemanson,President
Village League to Save
Incline Assets
mingemanson at charter.net
www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org

---------------------------------

Village League to Save
Incline Assets Board Members:
- Maryanne Ingemanson,President
- Dale Akers, Historian
- Les Barta,Law Research
- Wayne Fischer, Webmaster
- Todd Lowe, Financial,
- Chuck Otto, Public Relations

Village
League to Save Incline Assets, Inc.
1165 Vivian Lane, Incline Village, NV 89451
Phone: 775-831-4011, Fax 775-831-0325

#  #  #