NPTR: Alert #266: The Latest News

Wayne Fischer wayne.fischer at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 15:18:06 PDT 2012

Click here if you have
issues reading this alert.

THE LATEST NEWS

ALERT:#266
DATE:September 21, 2012
TO:Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners
FROM:Village League Tax Revolt Committee

Dear Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners,

Our sincere thanks to all of you who
adjusted your schedules and made time to attend our hearing on Tuesday before
the State Board of Equalization.

There was an overflow crowd – every
possible seat was taken with some having to sit in an adjoining room served by
video! And nearly 1400 Petitions were presented.

Our Attorney, Suellen Fulstone, was
magnificent as always in presenting our case. No decision was announced by the
State Board at the close of the hearing. We are anticipating that yet another
hearing will be called, probably in October. Of course we will keep all of you
posted as to any developments as soon as they become known. None of this goes
quickly!!

Click
here for the Brief that was presented by Attorney Fulstone for your
interest.

As you can see this is a very
complex situation, and one that is difficult to explain. However, as the
courts, both District and Nevada Supreme, have ruled in our favor so many times
we feel confident that the law sustains our position.

Your support and attendance was
absolutely necessary to further our efforts to bring this exhaustive 10 year effort
to a successful conclusion.

Stay tuned…

Sincerely,
Maryanne Ingemanson,President
Village League to Save
Incline Assets
mingemanson at charter.net
www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org

---------------------------------

Village League to Save
Incline Assets Board Members:
- Maryanne Ingemanson,President
- Dale Akers, Historian
- Les Barta,Law Research
- Wayne Fischer, Webmaster
- Todd Lowe, Financial,
- Chuck Otto, Public Relations

Village
League to Save Incline Assets, Inc.
1165 Vivian Lane, Incline Village, NV 89451
775-831-4011, mingemanson at charter.net

#  #  #