NPTR: Alert #271: Remember: June 14, 9:00am

Wayne Fischer wayne.fischer at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 1 08:52:51 PDT 2013

REMEMBER – JUNE 14 – 9:00
A.M.

County Courthouse
75 Court Street
Reno, Nevada
Judge Flanagan

ALERT:#271
DATE:June 1, 2013
TO:Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners
FROM:Village League Tax Revolt Committee

Dear Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners,

Please check your calendars!!!   We REALLY need you to join us!!!

This is SUCH an important hearing. Washoe County and
the State of Nevada are trying to raise our property taxes by
overturning the rulings that we previously won at the Supreme Court and retroactively re-assessing all of the residential properties in Incline Village and Crystal
Bay, starting with the 2003 tax year!

Make that extra effort to lend us your support…

Sincerely,

Maryanne Ingemanson,President
Village League to Save Incline Assets
mingemanson at charter.net
www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org

---------------------------------

Village League to Save Incline Assets Board Members:
- Maryanne Ingemanson,President
- Dale Akers, Historian
- Les Barta,Law Research
- Wayne Fischer, Webmaster