NPTR: Alert #279: Happy New Year!

Village League village.league at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 2 08:34:24 PST 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

ALERT:#279
DATE:January 2, 2014
TO:Incline Village & Crystal Bay
Property Owners
FROM:Village League Tax Revolt Committee

Dear
Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Tax Protesters,

Thank
you for your remembrances and contributions.

2013
was a tumultuous year for the Village League to Save Incline Assets.  Most notable was the passing of our founder
and longtime leader, Maryanne Ingemanson, a huge loss for our community and the
State of Nevada.  The State of Nevada
issued a proclamation conveying sincere condolences and proclaiming Maryanne's
leadership, strength, character and determination as a life that will be
treasured and never forgotten.

Many
thanks to those who sent cards, letters and donations in remembrance of this
great woman.  All the messages have been
delivered to Maryanne's family, and the contributions are already at work as we
continue what we pray is the last leg of our over ten year old battle.

What about new assessments
Our
annual appraisal notices have started to arrive. A meeting with the County
Assessor has been organized to review revisions to the valuations of
improvements and land throughout Incline Village and Crystal Bay.   If you have anything extraordinary to report
please shoot us a message.

Supreme Court update
During
December our legal team completed and filed briefs before the Nevada Supreme
Court.  A separate Alert with details
about this important case is scheduled next week.

Stay
tuned.

Sincerely,
Todd Lowe,President
Village League to Save Incline
Assets, Inc.
www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org
Village.League at yahoo.com

---------------------------------

Village League to Save Incline Assets
Board Members:
- Todd Lowe,President
- Les Barta,Vice
President
- Dale Akers, Secretary
Treasurer
- Chuck Otto, Public
Relations
- Wayne Fischer, Webmaster
and eMail Moderator
- Dean Ingemanson, Director

Village
League to Save Incline Assets, Inc.
Non-Profit
Corporation - FEIN 88-0399029
77 Shoreline Circle, Incline Village, NV 89451
Village.League at yahoo.com
www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org

#  #  #