NPTR: Alert 283

Nevada Property Tax Revolt Alert Email Group alert at NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org
Tue Oct 28 16:13:45 PDT 2014

REMINDER: SUPREME COURT MONDAY

ALERT: 	#283
DATE: 	October 28, 2014
TO: 		Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners
FROM: 	Village League Tax Revolt Committee

MARK YOUR CALENDAR: MONDAY, NOVEMBER 3RD

Remember that we have an important hearing Monday morning in the Nevada Supreme Court.  I invite and encourage you to attend to see our attorneys defend us against the State Board of Equalization’s brazen attempt to undo our previous favorable decisions.

While the weekend looks to be snowy, Monday is forecast to be sunny with temperatures in the 50’s.  So please make time to see Nevada’s Supreme Court in action and show community support.

If you do plan to attend we would welcome an email to Village.League at yahoo.com letting us know to expect you.

HERE ARE THE DETAILS:

When: 		Monday, November 3, 2014
Time: 		11:30 a.m.
Location: 	Nevada Supreme Court
Directions: 	East side of Carson St. between the State Capitol and the Legislative Building.

THANK YOU AND HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

Todd Lowe
President

Village League to Save Incline Assets, Inc.
www.NevadPropertyTaxRevolt.org
Village.League at yahoo.com
Village League to Save Incline Assets Board Members:

- Todd Lowe, President
- Les Barta, Vice President
- Dale Akers, Secretary Treasurer
- Chuck Otto, Public Relations
- Dean Ingemanson, Director

Village League to Save Incline Assets, Inc.

77 Shoreline Circle, Incline Village, NV 89451

 ###