NPTR: Alert 289 The Final Battle

Nevada Property Tax Revolt Alert Email Group alert at NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org
Thu May 25 13:00:10 PDT 2017

THE FINAL BATTLE

ALERT: #289

DATE: May 24, 2017
TO: Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners

FROM: Village League Tax Revolt Committee

Who would have thought this battle over the unconstitutional Incline Village and Crystal Bay property assessments would continue for 14 years.  With the State Board of Equalization’s reappraisal order reversed by the Nevada Supreme Court we are once again back before the District Court.  Mark your calendars.  Our hearing before the Second Judicial Court is May 30th at 4 PM.

The County and State have admitted that thousands of 2003/4/5 property assessments were unconstitutional. This battle is about obtaining justice for those property owners and restoring constitutional assessments across Incline Village/Crystal Bay.  The County and State continue to fight to keep illegally collected excess taxes. They apparently would like to reverse the Supreme Court’s landmark Bakst and Barta decisions.

If you would like to support attorneys Suellen Fulstone and Norm Azevedo as they present their arguments on your behalf, please join us in the Department 7 Court room at 75 Court Street in Reno with the Honorable Chief Judge Flanagan. Once again, the hearing is Tuesday afternoon May 30th at 4 PM. We welcome / encourage your participation and hope to see you there.

Village League to Save Incline Assets Board Members:

-Todd Lowe, President
-Les Barta, Vice President
-Dale Akers, Secretary Treasurer
-Dean Ingemanson, Director

Village League to Save Incline Assets, Inc.

www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org

Village.League at yahoo.com

77 Shoreline Circle, Incline Village, NV 89451

# # #