NPTR: Revised Courtroom Assignment

Nevada Property Tax Revolt Alert Email Group alert at NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org
Fri May 3 13:32:49 PDT 2019

REVISED COURTROOM ASSIGNMENT

ALERT: #298
DATE: May 3, 2019
TO: Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners
FROM: Village League Tax Revolt Committee

Dear Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners,

For those who are planning to attend your long awaited court hearing next Friday there has been a change.  We will still be appearing before the Honorable Judge Drakulich.  But the courtroom assignment has been changed from Department 1 to the Department 8 courtroom.  Please take note.  All other details are unchanged.

May 10, 2019 – 1:30 PM - Court of Judge Drakulich – Dept. 8, Washoe County District Courthouse - 75 Court Street, Reno Nevada

Why should you attend?  Because this is our opportunity for the District Court to actually rule on the Supreme Court's directive to equalize property values properties in Incline Village and Crystal Bay for the 2003, 2004 and 2005 tax years.  We've waited years for this moment and your show of support is crucial.

What's at stake?  The excess taxes collected by Washoe County from Incline Village and Crystal Bay property owners and owed back to us exceeds $50 million dollars.  The average refund calculates to thousands of dollars.

Once again we are asking all of you to join us at the hearing before Judge Drakulich. Washoe County and the State of Nevada are attempting to unlawfully escape paying the refunds that are owed to IV/CB property owners and your show of support will help demonstrate our determination to obtain justice.

Friday - May 10, 2019
1:30 PM
Washoe County District Courthouse
75 Court Street – Reno, NV
Judge Drakulich – Dept. 8

We MUST win this case.

---------------------------------

Village League to Save Incline Assets Board Members:

-Todd Lowe, President
-Les Barta, Vice President
 -Dale Akers, Secretary Treasurer
 -Dean Ingemanson, Director

Village League to Save Incline Assets, Inc.

www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org

Village.League at yahoo.com

77 Shoreline Circle, Incline Village, NV 89451

# # #