NPTR: TO BE CONTINUED

Nevada Property Tax Revolt Alert Email Group alert at NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org
Tue May 14 07:16:49 PDT 2019

TO BE CONTINUED.......

ALERT: #300
DATE: May 14, 2019
TO: Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners
FROM: Village League Tax Revolt Committee

Dear Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners,

A huge thank you to all those who appeared for Friday's hearing at the district court in Reno.  The gallery was completely full as overflow attendees sat in the jury box.

Judge Drakulich assured everyone that she knew this matter was important to both sides and she wanted to hear all of what the parties wanted to put before the court.  Our lawyers went long and deep.  Judge Drakulich listened attentively and asked insightful questions to learn even more. The marathon of arguments and evidence went on past 5 o'clock. Consequently the judge continued the hearing to June 5th.

Over the past 15 years we have learned a lot more about the unlawful acts committed by the County.  Nothing has changed as the State and County continue to rewrite history, disregard the law and deny taxpayers relief from illegal and unjust taxation.  Here are a few recent shocking discoveries revealed to us in these court proceedings.

- The County reports they disobeyed the Supreme Court and never adjusted the tax rolls.

- The State Board of Equalization NEVER even looked at the tax rolls but repeatedly said they did.

- The County and State attorneys argue that because illegal methods were used even before 2002 and the County got away with it, using them from 2003 to 2005 should be OK too.  It makes no sense to us.  Just because taxpayers were kept in the dark before 2003 shouldn't mean that now, when the unconstitutional valuation methods have been exposed, taxpayers have no remedy.

We cannot have our government disobey the law and lie to the public. Without accountability, government by deception will never stop.  We must fight on.

You won't want to miss the conclusion of this crucial hearing.

Next episode June 5 at 9:30 AM.  Please come.  Your support helps more than you know.

Wednesday - June 5, 2019
9:30 AM
Washoe County District Courthouse
75 Court Street – Reno, NV
Judge Drakulich – Dept. 8

---------------------------------

Village League to Save Incline Assets Board Members:

-Todd Lowe, President
-Les Barta, Vice President
 -Dale Akers, Secretary Treasurer
 -Dean Ingemanson, Director

Village League to Save Incline Assets, Inc.

www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org

Village.League at yahoo.com

77 Shoreline Circle, Incline Village, NV 89451

# # #