NPTR: Alert 301: One More Time...

Nevada Property Tax Revolt Alert Email Group alert at NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org
Mon Jun 3 14:43:32 PDT 2019

One More Time.......

Wednesday - June 5, 2019
9:30 AM
Washoe County District Courthouse
75 Court Street – Reno, NV
Judge Drakulich – Dept. 1

ALERT: #301
DATE: June 3, 2019
TO: Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners
FROM: Village League Tax Revolt Committee

Dear Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners,

Recall that during our recent May 10th court appearance Judge Drakulich continued the hearing to allow sufficient time to hear all oral arguments.  The next episode is Wednesday.

For those who previously attended and wish to join us again on June 5th note that the courtroom assignment is changed to Department 1.  We also expect the hearing to be complete near noon time.  So plug the parking meters accordingly.

This is an important event for all Incline Village and Crystal Bay property owners.  Please come.  Your support helps more than you know.

---------------------------------

Village League to Save Incline Assets Board Members:

-Todd Lowe, President
-Les Barta, Vice President
 -Dale Akers, Secretary Treasurer
 -Dean Ingemanson, Director

Village League to Save Incline Assets, Inc.

www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org

Village.League at yahoo.com

77 Shoreline Circle, Incline Village, NV 89451

# # #