NPTR: The Last Hearing

Nevada Property Tax Revolt Alert Email Group alert at NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org
Fri Sep 25 09:06:15 PDT 2020

The Last Hearing

ALERT: #305

DATE: September 25, 2020

TO: Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners

FROM: Village League Tax Revolt Committee

Dear Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners,

A settlement agreement has been reached between all parties involved in our 17 year battle over excess property taxes levied solely on Incline Village and Crystal Bay residents.  The matter is dismissed from the Nevada Supreme Court.  The next step is to present that agreement to the District Court for review and approval.  The hearing before Judge Drakulich is scheduled on October 5th at 2 PM.  You will find the notice on our website.  Go to:

https://nevadapropertytaxrevolt.org/

and also on the Washoe County Treasurer’s website:

https://www.washoecounty.us/treas/

Anyone wishing to attend this virtual hearing should examine the Court’s notice and honor the protocols expected of attendees.  We’ve posted that information on our website too.  Go to:

http://nevadapropertytaxrevolt.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Notice-of-hearing-to-consider-the-Settlement-Agreement.pdf

At the completion of this historic end to taxpayers’ long fight we will be sending out valuable information on what to expect and what you need to do.  Stay tuned.

Village League to Save Incline Assets Board Members:

-Todd Lowe, President

-Les Barta, Vice President

-Dale Akers, Secretary Treasurer

-Dean Ingemanson, Director

Village League to Save Incline Assets, Inc.

www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org

Village.League at yahoo.com

# # #