NPTR: Alert 307: Your Refund

Nevada Property Tax Revolt Alert Email Group alert at NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org
Mon Oct 19 13:18:47 PDT 2020

Your Refund

ALERT: #307

DATE: October 19, 2020

TO: Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners

FROM: Village League Tax Revolt Committee

Dear Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners,

Today we added on online program to our website allowing Incline Village and Crystal Bay residential property owners to confirm their property tax refund eligibility and obtain an estimate of the amount owed.

This is a private and secure online program that ensures the County has your contact information and also provides you an estimate of how much the County owes you.

Access is limited strictly to property owners of record anytime within the period July 1, 2003 through June 30, 2006. If that is you, go to:

 https://nevadapropertytaxrevolt.org/?page_id=22

Please read all the instructions before activating the query program.

Village League to Save Incline Assets Board Members:

-Todd Lowe, President

-Les Barta, Vice President

-Dale Akers, Secretary Treasurer

-Dean Ingemanson, Director

Village League to Save Incline Assets, Inc.

www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org

Village.League at yahoo.com

# # #