NPTR: Alert 315: Settlement Approved

Nevada Property Tax Revolt Alert Email Group alert at NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org
Fri Apr 9 14:45:07 PDT 2021

unless/until a system is created which makes government accountable, we'll keep fighting people who commit these self-interested crimes under the protection of a government mandate...term limits, rigorous accounting, real-time reporting of administrative decisions, etc. are the only way to change things for the better...thanks again for all of your efforts...i've followed every minute of it for all these years and even had the pleasure of sharing in some of the many victory celebrations along the way!

Sent from my iPhone