NPTR: Alert 317: Thankful

Nevada Property Tax Revolt Alert Email Group alert at NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org
Sun Nov 28 12:33:26 PST 2021

THANKFUL

ALERT: #317

DATE: November 28, 2021

TO: Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners

FROM: Village League Tax Revolt Committee

Dear Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners,

This Thanksgiving, we wish to express thanks for all that has gone well for Incline Village and Crystal Bay property owners and taxpayers.  We are thankful …

-      For Judge Drakulich’s October 2019 ruling, awarding repayment of unconstitutionally collected property taxes to all IV/CB residents.

-      For the County’s wise decision to forego their appeal and settle with the Village League in August 2020.

-      That they have located most everyone and since July 2021 refunds have been disbursed on schedule and will continue over the next two years until everyone is paid.

-      That the reset of all property assessments sheltered every taxpayer from unfairly high taxes irrespective of whether they qualified for a property tax refund.

These successes are the outcome of a 17-year effort which brought you a $56 million payout, and while there are many refunds left to process, we are grateful to see them being processed three years ahead of when they would have had we not fought for a settlement.

We are especially thankful to all who have pledged or already donated a portion (or in some cases all!) of your refund to the Village League. Our work is not done until 10,000 refunds are paid before June 2024, and our volunteers are still dependent on your contributions to make sure everyone sees their refund

For those wishing to offer further support you simply click here: Donate <https://nevadapropertytaxrevolt.org/?page_id=19>

Your help in this fight makes all the difference.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Village League to Save Incline Assets Board Members:

-Todd Lowe, President

-Les Barta, Vice President

-Dale Akers, Secretary Treasurer

-Dean Ingemanson, Director

Village League to Save Incline Assets, Inc.

www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org <http://www.nevadapropertytaxrevolt.org/>

Village.League at yahoo.com <mailto:Village.League at yahoo.com>

# # #