NPTR: Alert 323: www.cityofinclinevillage.com

Nevada Property Tax Revolt Alert Email Group alert at NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org
Tue Jul 12 12:56:00 PDT 2022

cityofinclinevillage.com <http://cityofinclinevillage.com/>

ALERT: #323

DATE: July 12, 2022

TO: Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners

FROM: Village League Tax Revolt Committee

Dear Incline Village & Crystal Bay,

Most of you are getting this message because of your interest in the refund of illegally collected excess property taxes. That mission is largely accomplished. The final tranche of refunds has been underway for 12 months with 4,300 property owners refunded $28 million dollars. The county will continue making refunds through 2024, and we will continue to provide Alerts.

With the refund process past the halfway mark, the Village League is turning its attention to a new initiative – the incorporation of Incline Village and Crystal Bay as an independent city.

If you wish to say informed and participate in the city project, we would like direct you to

www.cityofinclinevillage.com <http://www.cityofinclinevillage.com/>.

To sign up to receive updates, visit the site and enter your email address in the “Stay in the Know” box. Once you’ve provided your email, you will automatically receive the latest news and developments. You can also use the “Let’s Connect” box to provide input and post questions which we answer.

As an example of the type of updates you can expect, see our latest response to recent community questions here <https://www.cityofinclinevillage.com/post/let-s-answer-the-questions-we-ve-received-in-the-first-week-since-the-announcement-july-11-2022> .

Village League to Save Incline Assets Board Members:

-Todd Lowe, President

-Les Barta, Vice President

-Dale Akers, Secretary Treasurer

-Dean Ingemanson, Director

Village League to Save Incline Assets, Inc.

www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org <http://www.nevadapropertytaxrevolt.org/>

Village.League at yahoo.com <mailto:Village.League at yahoo.com>

# # #