NPTR: Alert 324: Last Call for Claims

Nevada Property Tax Revolt Alert Email Group alert at NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org
Mon Sep 12 06:48:41 PDT 2022

Last Call for Claims

ALERT: #324

DATE: September 12, 2022

TO: Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners

FROM: Village League Tax Revolt Committee

Dear Incline Village & Crystal Bay,

It’s been a long road for Incline Village and Crystal Bay residents, but the end for excess property tax for the refunds payments is in sight.

Of the $56 million dollars owed some $31 million dollars have been paid. We expect the processing of current claims to be completed over the next six months.

The County tells us essentially all 9,000 refund recipients have been notified.  Over 6,000 have responded and are getting their checks. But nearly 3,000 taxpayers have yet to submit their claims!

The deadline to file claims is May 1, 2023.  Claims made after that date will be denied!

If you haven’t made your claim ... Make It Now <https://www.washoecounty.us/treas/ivcbclaims/index.php>.

If you don’t wish to make a claim … Let Us Know <mailto:Village.League at yahoo.com>.

Tell your neighbors in case they don’t get our alerts.

Village League to Save Incline Assets Board Members:

-Todd Lowe, President

-Les Barta, Vice President

-Dale Akers, Secretary Treasurer

-Dean Ingemanson, Director

Village League to Save Incline Assets, Inc.

www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org <http://www.nevadapropertytaxrevolt.org/>

Village.League at yahoo.com <mailto:Village.League at yahoo.com>