NPTR: Alert # 43

Stan Sieler sieler at allegro.com
Mon Mar 15 17:41:10 PST 2004

Re:

>     First, let me assure you that our Tax Revolt Committee is extremely bus=
> y behind the scenes. Only about 10% of you received any kind of tax relief =

I hope you're doing the only *right* thing: working to get a
California-like "Propostion 13" passed.  The approach you've taken,
challenging assessments, is equivalent to pissing into the wind ... it might
feel good for a moment, but it's not going to help.

The only thing that will help in the long run is reducing the property
tax rate ... *NOT* the assessment mechanism!

>     tedgh at nvbell.net
>     www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org

Stan Sieler
Vice President