NPTR: Email and fax addresses for Alert #85

maryanne ingemanson mingeivlt at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 14:52:02 PST 2006

  I apologize for not including these Email and Fax Addresses of the Assessor and the Appraiser in my last letter: Alert #85

  Appraiser – Steve Church field – scurchfield at washoecounty.us
  Assessor Robert McGowan – bmcgowan at washoecounty.us
  Chief Deputy Assessor – John Faulkner – jfaulkner at washoecounty.us
  Fax: 775-328-2252
  Maryanne

  P.S.  Some of you may not have gotten this attachment:

  NRS 361.277(8)  Determination of taxable value.

  The county assessor shall, upon the request of the owner, furnish within 15 days to the owner a copy of the most recent appraisal of the property, including, without limitation, copies of any sales data, materials presented on appeal to the county board of equalization or State Board of Equalization and other materials used to determine or defend the taxable value of the property