NPTR: Correction to Email Address for Alert #85

maryanne mingemanson at charter.net
Wed Jan 4 15:17:50 PST 2006

 I apologize for not including these Email and Fax Addresses of the Assessor and the Appraiser in my last letter: Alert #85

Appraiser – Steve Churchfield – sc <mailto:schruchfield at washoecounty.us> hurchfield at washoecounty.us
Assessor Robert McGowan – bmcgowan at washoecounty.us
Chief Deputy Assessor – John Faulkner – jfaulkner at washoecounty.us
Fax: 775-328-2252
Maryanne

P.S.  Some of you may not have gotten this attachment:

NRS 361.277(8) Determination of taxable value.

      The county assessor shall, upon the request of the owner, furnish within 15 days to the       owner a copy of the most recent appraisal of the property, including, without limitation,       copies of any sales data, materials presented on appeal to the county board of equalization       or State Board of Equalization and other materials used to determine or defend the taxable       value of the property