NPTR: Alert #141: IVGID Board Room Location

Wayne Fischer TahoeWayne at nvbell.net
Tue Jul 31 14:49:46 PDT 2007

*IVGID Board Room Location*

*ALERT:* #141
*DATE:* July 31, 2007
*TO:* Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners
*FROM: *Village League Tax Revolt Committee

*Dear Incline Village & Crystal Bay Property Owners,*

I received numerous email messages asking where the IVGID Board Room is
located.  The Board Room is located at the main IVGID offices, located
at 893 Southwood Blvd, Incline Village, NV.  From Tahoe Blvd (Highway
28), go south on Village Blvd, make a right on to Southwood Blvd.  IVGID
is just a few hundred feet from Village Blvd on the left.

Maryanne has asked the chair of the Incline Village & Crystal Bay CAB
(Citizens Advisory Board), to move Josh Wilson's presentation up on the
agenda so that it will be one of the first items to be discussed, rather
than #15.

*Report on Josh's Presentation*
Many of you responded saying you will be unable to attend the CAB
meeting.  We will try to write a short report on what Josh has to say in
a future alert.  But, please attend if you can.  We need to show
solidarity against unfair and unjust property taxes.

Best Regards,
*Wayne Fischer,* Webmaster
Nevada Property Tax Revolt Web
www.NevadaPropertyTaxRevolt.org
TahoeWayne at nvbell.net

*Village League to Save Incline Assets Board Members:*
    * Maryanne Ingemanson, President
    * Dale Akers, Historian
    * Les Barta, Law Research
    * John Carney, Analyst
    * Wayne Fischer, Webmaster
    * Ted Harris, Tax Revolt Committee Chairman
    * Todd Lowe, Financial,
    * Chuck Otto, Public Relations

*Village League to Save Incline Assets, Inc.*
1165 Vivian Lane, Incline Village, NV 89451
Phone: 775-831-4011, Fax 775-831-0325
Email: mingemanson at charter.net

#  #  #